Catering Q&A - 2
Perini Ranch will bring our unique ranch atmosphere and unbeatable food to YOU! With 40 years of catering experience, we have traveled as far away as Japan, promoting Texas beef and serving “Real Texas Food.” We will bring to you the chuck wagons, mesquite wood, cowboys and of course, exceptional food. We will customize your menu to fit your specific needs.
Who are some of your clients?
• President and Mrs. George W. Bush in Washington, DC & Crawford, TX
• Governor and Mrs. Rick Perry in Austin, TX
• Mr. & Mrs. Robert Duvall in The Plains, VA
• The Fess Parker Family in Los Olivos, CA
• Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association in Fort Worth, TX
• The National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum in Oklahoma City, OK
• An additional list of references with contact information is also available upon request.
What is your price range?
Perini Ranch customizes each menu to fit your event needs. Whether you choose brisket and fried catfish or our famous Mesquite Smoked Peppered Beef Tenderloin, the Perini Ranch Catering Team will work with you to find the perfect taste for your price range.
What is your style of service?
Typically we serve buffet style. However we will gladly carry out any type of dinner service that fits your event.
What other services do you offer?
Perini Ranch Steakhouse provides full scale event planning, from the vision, to the invitation to the décor, and execution. Over the years, we have developed strong relationships with the some of the best vendors nationwide so that your event is truly handled by experienced and inspirational professionals in the event industry.