Mesquite Smoked Peppered Beef Tenderloin
The Perini Ranch Mesquite Smoked Peppered Beef Tenderloin is so delicious it's famous! It is the perfect way to treat yourself or to give as the perfect gift for the holidays, birthdays, any every day occasion.
When it’s time to celebrate, simply: THAW your tenderloin to room temperature. SLICE your tenderloin in quarter inch slices. AND SERVE your tenderloin in a variety of ways that everyone loves. Exquisite dining has never been simpler.
The tenderloin is fully cooked to a perfect medium rare. Each whole tenderloin weighs 2-2 1/2 pounds. The whole tenderloin is divided in half before it is flash frozen and vacuum sealed for ease of shipping and service. Your whole tenderloin (both halves) serves approximately 8 people as an entrée or 12-15 for hors d'oeuvres.
Shipped Fed Ex Standard Overnight. Please schedule delivery at least 3 days prior to service to allow for any unexpected shipping delays and for thawing time.
Download a Tenderloin Brochure
• This tenderloin is fully cooked to a perfect medium-rare and meets all USDA standards.
• Upon receipt of tenderloin, place immediately in either freezer or refrigerator. If the vacuum seal has not been broken, the beef can be stored in the freezer for up to one year. In the refrigerator, up to seven days.
• Thawing ‐ remove the beef from vacuum seal and place on a plate, covered loosely with plastic wrap. The tenderloin will thaw under refrigeration in 24 hours or at room temperature in 4 hours.
• We do NOT recommend heating or microwaving the tenderloin. The beef has maximum flavor when served at room temperature or chilled.
• When thawed and ready to serve, slice into 1/4" medallions for hors d'oeuvres (yielding approximately 40 slices), no more than 1/2" medallions for entrees (yielding approximately 20 slices).
• A tenderloin should serve approximately 15 as hors d'oeuvres or 8 as an entree.
May we suggest ...
Our tenderloins leave Perini Ranch only after they are smoked to perfection ‐ no cooking required!
They're great as a gift, and since they require no preperation, you can keep on or two in the freezer at all times for those unexpected guests.
To serve, it's simple thaw, slice, and serve. But for a little variety, try these suggestions:
• The Mesquite Smoked Peppered Beef Tenderloin is perfect on a cocktail buffet. Traditionally, beef is served with horseradish cream, and here's a simple, elegant way to present the tenderloin.
• Slice tenderloin into 1/4 inch medallions. Serve on party rolls and top with Perini Ranch Horseradish Sauce.
Perini Ranch Horseradish Sauce
8 ounces sour cream
2 ounces prepared horseradish
Mix sour cream and horseradish together and chill. Garnish with and freshly chopped herbs or parsley.
• On the light side, top a salad with thin slices of Mesquite Smoked Peppered Beef Tenderloin. We love it with crisp romaine, blue cheese crumbles and spicy pecans tossed in a light vinaigrette.
• For a twist, arrange thinly sliced tenderloin medallions on a large plate, sprinkle with chopped fresh arugula and fresh grated Parmesan, then drizzle with a really good extra virgin olive oil and serve with a sliced baguette.
Questions & Answers (6)
HOW SHOULD I SERVE MY MESQUITE SMOKED PEPPERED BEEF TENDERLOIN?
The Perini Ranch Mesquite Smoked Peppered Beef Tenderloin is excellent served with boiled shrimp or crab, assorted cheeses and patés, fresh fruits and crisp garden salads. It’s always great to have on hand for dinner parties, unexpected guests, or to give as a unique and perfect gift for the holidays, a special occasion, or just to say Thank You. The tenderloin is also wonderful served with rolls and paired with Perini Ranch Horseradish Sauce.
HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL MY MESQUITE SMOKE PEPPERED BEEF TENDERLOIN FEED?
Each tenderloin weighs 2-2 1/2 pounds and serves 6- 8 people as an entree or 12-15 for hors d’oeuvres.
WOULD THE MESQUITE SMOKED PEPPERED BEEF TENDERLOIN MAKE A GOOD CORPORATE GIFT?
Yes it would! Over the years, we have developed a loyal following of professionals who give this tenderloin as a token of appreciation to clients and associates. The Perini Ranch Mail Order staff will work with you personally to process multiple orders for your business needs. Each tenderloin gift includes a personalized gift card (to include your corporate logo, if you prefer) and we do not include any paid invoice, receipt, or packing slip so that your gift price remains private.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Your personal information is sent securely and no credit card information is ever saved.
Perini Ranch is and has been a family-run business for over 30 years. Our ultimate goal is to build and maintain relationships with our customers. We value your privacy and do not share your personal information with third parties. Our privacy policies are verified by TRUSTe, the Internet’s leading privacy watchdog.
WHAT IS YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE AND YOUR RETURN POLICY?
All merchandise is guaranteed to be fresh and should be inspected immediately upon arrival. Credit will not be granted if unsatisfactory items are discarded or partially consumed. Please keep all packaging intact for returns. All claims must be made within twenty-four hours of receipt of shipment. Once the claim is received and accepted by Perini Ranch, we will automatically reship merchandise.